JOB | EDITORIAL ASSISTANT INTERN
London On The Inside is looking for an Editorial Assistant Intern to join the team for a six-month paid placement. The role will primarily involve content creation along with marketing, ad hoc projects and admin tasks. It’s a full-time position with flexi-working hours of three days in the London Fields office and two days working from home.
- Research and write content for the website, including news articles and editorial features
- Update and manage regular weekly features
- Editing and proofing content
- Build the two weekly LOTI newsletters
- Media scanning to keep on top of what our competitors are covering
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO
Is enthusiastic, committed and reliable and wants to gain to valuable experience in digital media.
Has a passion for writing and knows how to craft an article that’s gonna get the clicks.
Is full of ideas and isn’t afraid to share them.
Loves all things London and is naturally curious about things happening in and around our city.
Isn’t afraid to jump in and help out when needed in other areas, sometimes it’s all hands on deck.
Has some experience with WordPress and Canva/Photoshop – not absolutely essential but preferable!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and how your skills meet the job spec.
We’re keen to see how you will smash it.