GET 25% OFF LIVE MUSIC SUNDAY BRUNCH AT CUBAN SPOT LA RAMPA
Cuban joint La Rampa has been running its Live Music Brunch on Saturdays since the summer, and now there’s good news for all you brunch fans out there because it’s being extended into Sunday too. Transporting you from the streets of London to sun-soaked 1950s Havana, La Rampa’s brunch is set to a soundtrack of Cuban Son, Cha Cha Cha and Cumbia, performed by a weekly rotating live band.
The menu features a mix of small plates and Latin-American inspired takes on brunch classics, including dishes like:
- Tuna Ceviche with avocado & tostadas
- Chorizo Croquettes with lime mayo
- Picante de Huevos with fried eggs with spicy tomato & pepper sauce, croutons & tostadas
- Sandwich Cubano with crispy pork belly, ham, raclette & gherkins, served with fries
- Corn Fritters with smoked confit tomatoes, guacamole & pink onions
- Frita Cubana Burger with a smashed beef patty, chilli con carne, cheese, onions, mustard & straw potatoes
- Tropical Fruit Pancakes with mango jam, coconut yoghurt and fresh tropical fruit
If you want to turn things up a notch, you can make your bunch bottomless for an extra £27.50pp, giving you an hour and a half to try the cocktail selection, including the Malecon Mojito, the Frozen Margarita, the Tropical Mimosa (with Moët & Chandon Champagne, guava & mango) and the Cubanita (with rum, tomato, house spice mix & Tabasco).
Hungry yet? Well get a load of this; we’ve got 25% OFF the first four weeks of the Sunday brunch at La Rampa exclusively for our INSIDERS.
WANT IN ON THIS?
Sun 27th November, Sun 4th, Sun 11th & Sun 18th December 2022
7 – 8 Market Place, London, W1W 8AG