MORTY & BOB’S ARE TAKING THEIR CHEESE TOASTIES TO KENSAL RISE
Cheese fans, we’ve got some GRATE news for you because Morty & Bob’s is expanding with another site, opening in Kensal Rise this December. The biz has grown from a stall in Netil Market to two permanent joints, one in Coal Drops Yard and one in Westfield in Shepherd’s Bush, and now the people of NW10 are about to have the third on their doorstep.
The 48-cover all-day restaurant and bar will of course be serving up their signature cheese toasties, with a range of American-influenced dishes, including:
- Everything bagel with smoked salmon, chive cream cheese, tomatoes & onions
- confit duck hash with mustard & maple glaze and a fried egg
- Bob’s burger with emmental & onions and fries
- grain bowl with roasted greens, beet hummus, avocado & chilli oil
- flat iron steak with fried eggs, fries & chimichurri sauce
- chicken schnitzel with dill pickles, fried egg, mash & harissa aioli
If you’re not a Kensal Rise local, fear not because Morty & Bob’s have plans to open two locations a year going forward, so your neighbourhood could well be next.
STAY IN THE LOOP. SIGN UP TO OUR DROPS
Opens Mon 5th December 2022
118 College Road, London, NW10 5HD