SOCIAL PANTRY FESTIVE SUPPER CLUB
Catering company to the stars Social Pantry’s latest supper club will be a three-course festive feast in the run-up to Christmas. With a focus on creating a luxury experience without being wasteful, the menu has been designed by Social Pantry’s head of development Sarah Turner to incorporate sustainable concepts and a commitment to low-waste methods. Expect the likes of:
- Whiskey & soy glazed smoked salmon, caper dressing, blackened shallots, watercress, rye bread croutes
- Celeriac carpaccio, burnt celeriac, verjus, black truffle, bitter leaves
- Five-spice Christmas ham or onion squash, crispy seeds, sage to share, served with a range of trimmings
- Self-saucing spiced pear pudding, Christmas cake ice cream
- Quince & honey sorbet, brown sugar meringue, earl grey
Tickets are priced are £45 per person, with a welcome drink served on arrival and wine for the table included. Make sure you secure your spot soon if you fancy more than one Christmas dinner this year.
Wed 14th December 2022, from 7pm
Social Pantry Cafe, 170A Lavender Hill, London SW11 5TG
This article was originally published by Londontheinside.com. Read the original article here.