25 Best Summer Tops You’ll Want to Live in This Season
Pulling together a cute outfit when it’s scorching outside might be one of the most challenging parts of warm-weather dressing, but thanks to the best summer tops, this is about to be your chicest season yet. While you can totally reach for a white T-shirt or tank top every morning and call it a day, there are so many more options out there; you just need to know where to look.
Summer 2023 is shaping up to be a season defined by quiet luxury and ’90s-style minimalism—think linen button-downs, sheer tanks, and ivy-influenced tops. But if you’re hoping to go a little louder, no worries; we’ve got our eyes on eye-catching florals and statement-making silhouettes too. So as you plan your summer outfits (and upgrade your high-waist jeans, sunglasses, and walking sandals to bring them to life) make sure you pick up a few of the best summer tops below. No matter where you’re headed — the beach, the office, so many weddings — you’ll look great without breaking a sweat.
Our top picks:
- Best Overall: Giuletta Bardot Top, £125, RIXO
- Best Value: Broderie Anglaise Drawstring Detail Top, £45, Stories
- Best Tank: Fitted Tank Top, £19, & Other Stories
- Best Vest: Love Letter Cami, £32, Free People
- Best for Weddings: AJE Bubble Cropped Ruffled Linen-Blend Top, £380, Net-A-Porter
- Best for Work: Fearne Cotton Green Linen-blend Waistcoat, £69, Nobody’s Child